Thursday, December 1, 2011

And so it begins...

This week I have started feeling a little more nausea in the mornings (no vomiting yet *knocks on wood*).  Soda no longer tastes good (which is fine considering I need to limit my caffiene anyway) and most of the snacks I bought to fight off hunger, I have no desire to eat (sliced apples dipped in caramel - not appealing).  Did have an insationable craving for pizza though.  Got one from subway which was pretty good but did give my slight heartburn.

My first apt is a nurse visit only scheduled 12/13.  I really want an u/s to see if all is okay and since I know my OB doc personally, I'm thinking of asking if we can do that in her spare time (since I'm not scheduled to see her until January).

I wonder if it may be twins.  HA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment