Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Great Holiday Week

I cannot complain.  The end of December went well!  Two weeks ago my morning sickness got so bad that I vomited for the first time this pregnancy (I was 8 weeks).  BUT  I am grateful because I was NOT sick on CHRISTMAS - the Christmas Brunch we hosted went well.  My mom helped me prepare the food.  I was NOT sick on my Anniversary or on my birthday - the party I hosted that night went very well! 

Today I am 10 weeks along.  If you squint your eyes and turn your head to the left and twist your foot while you look at my belly - you maybe could tell that I am showing just a little.  Although I may just look pudgy to some lol. 

Next apt is January 11th and I can't wait!

Excited for all this New Year will bring!  Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment